My Fitness Journey

A daily chronicle of my quest for ultimate fitness.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Lean Cuisine

Who doesn't like Lean Cuisine? They're quick, convenient, and the new ones taste pretty darn good. Most are around 200 calories!

Stop and Shop has a sale on Lean Cuisine every so often, all varieties (including the panini) are HALF OFF! there, I gave you the hook up, just don't go buying all my low carb dinners!

My favorite Lean Cuisine (not low carb):
Fiesta Grilled Chicken 250 calories!
Seasoned and grilled chicken tenderloins with hand-picked red and yellow peppers. Served with a Santa Fe-style medley of long grain white rice, black and pinto beans, whole kernel corn,green poblano and red chiles, topped with a creamy sour cream sauce with Mexican tomatillos and cheese.
Second favorite:
Roasted Garlic Chicken 200 calories!
Chicken Tenderloins in a roasted garlic sauce with spinach in a creamy Parmesan sauce My mom and I love Lemongrass Chicken 250 calories!
Roasted Chicken tenderloins in a lemongrass coconut sauce served over brown rice with broccoli,carrots,baby corn and yellow carrots.
Rosemary Chicken 220 calories!
Roasted chicken tenderloins with a garlic-rosemary sauce with spinach and brown and wild rice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home