My Fitness Journey

A daily chronicle of my quest for ultimate fitness.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Witch City Halloween 5K

My next race will be the Witch City 5K in Salem, Mass! It's on Sunday, October 23 and starts in the Salem Willows.

The event is the kickoff to the final week of Salem's Haunted Happenings for Halloween. Participants can wear costumes, and I think I will dress as a runner! Haha.

I've always loved Salem, MA. The most accurate psychic shop I know is in Derby Square. I try to go once a year to get a reading. They record it on cassette tape, and listening to it six months to a year later confirms that they are indeed accurate.

I'll probably try to get a reading after the race.

1 Comments:

At Mon Oct 10, 01:35:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the race director for the Witch City 5K. Good Luck and I'll see you there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home